Evelyn Nolen; Josue Iglesias; Michele Broughton, DISD School of Business and Management Principal; Iris Rivas; Michelle Reyes
Congratulations to the winners of the
The Richest Man In Babylon Essay Contest!
Essay submitted by sophomore students from the DISD School of Business and Management were selected based on the following criteria:
- Addressed the prompt- Did the student address the following prompt? In a two-page, double spaced essay, discuss some of the most important lessons you gained from reading The Richest Man in Babylon, and how what you learned from the book, will influence your financial future.
- Creativity- Did the student bring his/her own ideas to the essay? Did he/she make the essay personal?
- Ability to Communicate Ideas- How well did the student communicate his/her ideas?
- Overall Quality of Paper- Was the essay well written and enjoyable to read?
- Grammar- Did the student write his/her essay with care?
2018 Contest Winners
2017 Contest Winners
2016 Contest Winners
2016 Honorable Mention