North Texas Giving Day (NTGD), September 17, 2020
This is the 3to1 Foundation’s most important opportunity for donations and community exposure.
3to1 Foundation 2020 NTGD Fundraising Goal– $21,000.00
Your support is vital to our Mission:
- Teach financial concepts to youth and adults who don’t have access to this life-changing information.
- Provide college scholarships that help bright students from primarily single-parent and low-income families.
3to1 Foundation Programs
Personal Finance Seminars
Live educational seminars offer an interactive curriculum, designed and taught by experienced Cain Watters & Associates financial planners. In addition, our web-based seminars provide personal finance content on demand in the comfort of one’s home, office or school. Seminar topics include:
- How Money Grows
- Debt Management
- Goal Setting
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
We partner with high schools, community organizations and nonprofits to teach financial literacy concepts to people who don’t have access to this life-changing information.
- High School— since 2016, we have taught over 1000 high school students, most who come from socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Adult Seminars— attendance at our two day, one day and weekend seminars has grown to over 300 per year.
- Our new online Personal Finance Seminar reaches people from our community and throughout the country.
- New Personal Finance Live Webinars give attendees access to financial planners.
Every year we award at least 10 college students with $2,000 scholarships to help them achieve their career goals. We’ve given $102,000 since 2016!
On North Texas Giving Day— Share the Gift of Education!
- $30 – Gives an adult access to a financial seminar
- $50 – Provides financial literacy education for 2 high school students
- $250 – Gives 8 adults the retirement information they need
- $500 – Underwrites a portion of our new financial webinar
- $1,000 – provides a seminar for 40 students
- $2,000 – Provides a scholarship for a gifted student
All photos on this page and in the video are compliments of Timbre Photography