High School Programs
Adult Financial Planning Programs
What is Giving Tuesday?
Celebrated on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Giving Tuesday is a worldwide day of giving that inspires donations to important causes and issues. This year, Giving Tuesday is on December 3, 2019.
Why Support the 3to1 Foundation on Giving Tuesday?
Your support enables the 3to1 Foundation to:
- Give high school students the tools they need to make sound financial decisions for a lifetime
- Provide people in our community the opportunity to learn life-changing financial concepts, so they can take charge of their financial future
- Award college scholarships to students who needs assistance paying for their education
- Create web-based financial programs which give youth, adults, schools and nonprofits the ability to access our financial seminars and tools
Help us reach our $30,000 Giving Tuesday goal!
Your donation will make a difference!
- $30 – Gives an adult access to a financial seminar
- $50 – Financial literacy for 2 high school students
- $100 – Provides financial books for 20 students
- $250 – Gives 8 adults the retirement information they need
- $500 – Underwrites our web-based seminar
- $1,000 – provides a seminar for 40 students
- $2,000 – Provides a scholarship for a gifted student
100% of your donation goes toward these goals.
All photos on this page and in the video are compliments of Timbre Photography